9.30.2010

Number Dos

I saw a woman walking two pug puppies last night. There is something about a pug, especially in puppy-form, that just melts me. Despite the fact that I am up to my elbows in poop, if a pug puppy happened upon me, I would just drop everything and love it to pieces.

Up to my elbows in poop? Well, there is the cat with the runs AGAIN. I switched to clay litter, since it does a nicer job of masking the smell and the cats actually make an effort to COVER their poo (not so with the pine stuff). Note that the pine stuff was GREAT with the cat, but these kittens were just lazy about it. Maybe we'll switch back in the future ... because I really hate the stray pieces of litter that not "litter" my bathroom and into the bedroom. Gross.

Also with poop, our waste water backed up ... into the bathtub and the shower. Super-gross. Thankfully, the plumbers came out yesterday and cleared the line, and we can once again flush and shower. On the plus side, my husband and I got the bathrooms super-clean since, well, there's nothing like raw sewage to warrant a deep cleaning.

ALSO, it's time to clean out the chicken coop ... I think. I am awaiting my copy of Raising Chickens For Dummies, but I'm thinking weekly is probably the way to go with a light cleaning of the place. I need to go back to TSC and get more bedding. I should probably buy a few bags, so I don't have to run to the opposite side of town every week.

So, I'm pooped out.

Oh, I just remembered that I have two poo-filled cloth diapers festering from when we were unable to flush the toilets. Super-gross.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL