5.13.2010

Final Flight

The kids got up at 6:15 today. I sense a pattern. To be fair, we may have put them to bed at 6 p.m. last night - we were really tired and needed to catch up on Lost :) Bean fell right to sleep, but Moose squawked for a bit.

Today is Husband's "fini flight." It's his final flight for this assignment/base. Crazy. I'm picking Bean up early from school and then taking pizza, wings, and soda up to Husband's work. I should have some pictures.

I am still doing a lot of packing and setting stuff aside to sell and give away. We have buyers for the washer and dryer! They are going to a good home. We haven't gotten any calls on the fridge, but we can always move it with us and sell it in Shreveport - it's a little easier to temporarily stow a fridge in a carport than a washer and dryer. I can't believe how much stuff we have.

The packers/movers are supposed to call 72 hours in advance. No call yet. Hopefully we hear some Monday.

1 comment:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL