4.30.2010

No, the Kindle is not the Perfect Mother's Day Gift

Amazon is recommending its Kindle as the Perfect Mother's Day Gift. It was also the Perfect Spring Break Gift and the Perfect Valentine's Day Gift. I get it, Amazon, the Kindle is perfect. Shut up about it already. Let me tell you, the Kindle is not the Perfect Mother's Day Gift for my mom. No way. So, Amazon, for the first time, you are dead wrong.

I got the Amendment from the housing inspection - pretty minor stuff. Blah, blah, blah. My husband is going to say, "Yeah, we're not fixing any of it." Still, though, I guess I should show it to him and ask. (Any bets on how that conversation goes?)

We have real orders now and can schedule the movers. Can this be over already?

I finally took care of Mother's Day gifts for both moms (no, I didn't buy either of them a Kindle). I have cards picked out for the May birthdays. I don't think I missed anything, but I feel like I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL