Bean has a birthday party on Friday night and another Saturday afternoon. Moose and I went to Target to gather up some gifts. I bought a Batman car for one of the kids and every time the darn present moves it roars and revs its wheels. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off (I have that problem with a lot of toys).
I picked up a few things for Bean's upcoming birthday too. I felt guilty, so I got Moose something too (and he was pretty happy to just gnaw on the box).
Also, it appears that my husband is heading out for training soon. I won't give specifics, in case some crazy people are reading the blog, but I think it's probably a good time for him to go to this. It doesn't interfere with any planned vacations (umm, not that we have any planned really), it doesn't interfere with selling the house (he'll be back in plenty of time to wrap up projects and be here to tidy during showings), it doesn't interfere with moving. Way to go, Air Force. We don't have much notice, but we have enough. Of course, things can change and the next post I write I'll be super pissed. It's just the way it goes.
Also, if there are crazy people reading this ... you should know that I have a very protective dog. If you'd like to rob my home, just knock on the door and tell me to toss out the TVs and Xbox. I'll be happy to oblige. There is no need to burst in and scare everyone and make a huge mess. Also, don't underestimate a protective mother ... I will cut you and not give it a second thought. So, that's that.
Finally, Congress (and Mr. President), can we just get on with overturning this Don't Ask, Don't Tell Thing? This will be a much faster success than health care.
2.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment