Husband is going away for something he volunteered for, not for training. My bad. At some point within the next year or two, he will have some training where he goes away for a while, but that's not what this is. Shows how much I know.
We're going to do a quick trip to Colorado over Valentine's Day weekend. Husband's mom will be up there as well. We decided that a week in Colorado in March will still be cold and probably snowy. So, you know, it might not be the most pleasant place to be. We still want to see his grandma, though, and it'll be a bonus that my MIL is up there too. We always like spending time with her.
For our bigger trip, we're now thinking Florida. Disney offers discounted tickets and hotels and Busch Gardens and Sea World are free to military. So, we can probably swing it. My grandpa and his wife live close to there, so we can visit them for a couple days too. We're toying with the idea of going down to the Keys (probably our favorite place in the whole wide world), but the kids probably won't be that into it. C, want to meet us up in Orlando? We can get you a discounted ticket too!
Weight Watchers is going very well. I'm learning a lot about my body and about a lot of bad habits I've adopted over the years. I'm glad on confronting all this now and not later. We have a birthday party tonight, so that will be a big test in my self-control.
Oh, and we dropped Moose off with a friend this morning. He WALKED halfway down her hallway, turned, and walked to the TV - all without holding a finger. That's some seriously walking! So, I think we can conclude that he CAN walk. What a stubborn stinker.
Bean is doing really well in school lately, lots and lots of green days. He's also getting the concept of days of the week down. He's been able to name them all, in order, for quite some time, but he's really grasping when Tuesday is or what happens on Friday and stuff. Pretty cool.
2.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm all about meeting you guys in Orlando!!! Sounds like fun, just tell me when! :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll have a blast at Disney. I heard they have they have an entire area just for the military.
ReplyDelete