My mom came to visit earlier this month. We exchanged gifts and she complimented a lot of my cooking. The kids got plenty of new toys and spoiling. She also came to M&Ms with me on Tuesday night and enjoyed the meeting. I'm glad she got the chance to see a little of what I do here :)
I have video of Moose's knee walking. I will post it up here soon.
We should know Husband's assignment in "early January." So, whatever that means. A guy who lives around the corner got his assignment in September and has his orders for this and that - it all seems to be moving quickly for them. It's weird to think that we might not be celebrating Christmas in this house next year (I'm not holding my breath about that, but it's possible).
Husband and I went to his squadron Christmas party last week. Good times. I have two more wives to invite to my craft nights now, so we'll see how that goes (so, either I met some nice officer wives or I'm being ONE OF THEM - the horror!). The food was good, and I won a gift certificate to a local restaurant. Yummy.
I had a dentist appointment Tuesday ... that I forgot about. I even had child care arranged! I rescheduled for Wednesday and to take Moose in there with me. He sat in his stroller eating a Corn Pop-Cheerio mix and was PERFECT (just like my checkup).
With 2010 approaching, I've been thinking a lot about what went right and wrong this year and my goals for next year. I have pages of notes and am working on condensing them down to something coherent for those who don't speak my language :) 2010 ... that's a new decade. It has a nice ring to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. Pages of notes? I bet that beats the ramdom musings I have about 2009.
ReplyDelete