12.14.2009

Kids are funny ...



Yesterday, Bean was watching TV.  One of those "Medicare will help pay for your scooter" commercials came on.  Very matter-of-factly, Bean said, "My grumpy grand-dad has a scooter." 

Moose, my non-talking, non-walking wonder, makes grunts and nods his head "uh-huh" for yes and "emph-emph" for no.  He knows when you're asking him a question.  His "yes" and "no" even seem to make sense most the time (not the case when he first started doing this). 
On Sunday, we went to a park that has what is best described as a prarie dog refuge.  Those things are cute, but I can see how they'd do a number on a yard.  We also played "You be a fox.  I the gingerbread man."  It's all the rage this time of year.
Moose went down for a late nap yesterday.  He woke up around 6 p.m. and was back asleep by 8 p.m.  He had a slight fever, which he still had this morning.  He's still a bit warm, but he's certainly not tired.
He roars now and squawks and expects you to return the sounds.  It's like conversing in T-Rex or bird language.
Bean's classroom Christmas party is this Friday.  I volunteered to lead Christmas Bingo.  It'll be the first time I've volunteered in his classroom.  I'll have to stick Moose in a sling to keep him out of the fun.





2 comments:

  1. "My grumpy gran dad" is an awesome expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I love the things that come out of kids mouths. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL