And here's "how bad it got" (about 6:30ish p.m.):
I'm not kidding. No wonder the South lost the Civil War. I mean, seriously, how do you win at ANYTHING if this scares you.
On another note, Husband is mortified that I posted the pee-pee discussion last night. Doesn't he know me well enough to know that I will post just about anything? Geez. And it's something kids do. I have a younger brother, I recall many a pee-pee conversation. So, to make up for that mortifying post, I thought I would showcase my husband's very tidy nightstand. It looks like this everyday (unless I have put something on it):
That's a lamp, a Kleenex box (and, if you know my husband you understand why there must be a Kleenex box within arms reach all the freaking time), a Glade Candle Holder (have you tried these out? They smell delicious and are made with essential oils and burn themselves away. I generally hate candles, but I'm sold on these), the clock, and a tube of Chap Stick. Good job, Husband.
And here I am:
Let's see. A dozen or so books, some lotion, a magazine, a gift card, two binkies, a remote, a teething toy, some random paper, clear nail polish, a pen or two, a nail file, red nail polish, a ponytail holder, two tubes of Chap Stick, and likely a partridge in a pear tree. AND, I promptly set my camera down on top of the mess right after I took this picture. I should also point out that none of the nails on my body are red nor clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment