1.28.2009

Another "Snow" Day

A sheet of ice covered the area last night, but we should warm up to the 40s today and to the 60s by this weekend. Despite that, school is canceled* and so are many activities around town. Husband had a delay at work, but it now there slaving away (I'm sure).

Unannounced to anyone, Bean headed outside this morning to "make a snowman." He was wearing his PJs with a light jacket and shoes. Needless to say, he came back into the house wailing and moaning. I got him into the bed, and it took a good 10 minutes to finally get his hands warmed up again. Bean said that his dada let him outside, but Husband (who was in the shower when the incident occurred) said that he left him eating waffles. I can find no traces of a snowman, so I guess his hands froze before much work got done.

We're planning a visit to House of Toys this afternoon. Moose is supposed to be napping (he's not).

*It should also be noted that our local news channels does not know how to spell canceled ... in all cases it was spelled with two Ls. They also struggled with the word buses, using two Ss in many cases. Don't they pay people to catch such things? I'm just a stay-at-home mom, though, what do I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL