As told to me by my husband:
Bean and Husband exit the shower and Husband tells Bean to dry off.
Bean: I dry my belly butt*. I dry my pee pee.
PAUSE
Bean: Dada, you dry your big pee pee? Dada, you have big pee pee. I have wittle pee pee. Yours big, mine wittle ...
Husband: GO PUT ON YOUR UNDERWEAR!
*He says butt instead of belly button. We think it's cute and don't bother to correct him. He'll hate us for it later in life. And he'll also hate me for posting this.
1.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your family cracks me up M! And yes, Bean will hate you for posting it one day, especially when you break it out when his first girlfriend comes to visit and meet the family. Or on Prom Night. Or at his wedding. But isn't half the reason you have kids so you can embarrass them as you were once embarrassed in the days of yore?
ReplyDelete