It's come to my attention that my blog is eating up pictures of Moose. Seriously. I noticed it the other day, but I just assumed it was my computer. I was helping my friend from House of Toys yesterday with her blog, and I noticed the same problem on her computer.
So, it's confirmed, Moose really is delicious.
I'll see what I can do to remedy this, because I know we all need our Baby Moose fill of cuteness.
In other news, Bean's class was the top collector of BoxTops, Campbell's Soup labels, and Tyson A+ labels for PreK-3. I think a good chunk of that was a donation from my MIL :) So, please keep sending BoxTops, Campbell's Soup labels, and Tyson A+ labels (the entire label, not just the A+ box) ... they really do make a difference. Each year Bean's school gets THOUSANDS of dollars thanks to these silly things. I remember my school earning new playground equipment in the first grade thanks to Campbell's. You can also feel free to donate to your own school, of course :)
I took Moose for his 6-month shots today. They were out of one, so he got just got the oral and two shots in the leg. He didn't even cry! Guess having legs the size of tree trunks does have its perks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment