With Bean, oftentimes when he's acting up, a good detox of screen time and sugared cereal will usually level him back out.
The day started off well, but then he had a 102-degree fever, and I caved.
Last Friday, the allergist said that Moose was coming down with a virus. Boy, was he right! My poor guy won't eat a thing, has had the runs for days, and is now running hot. I gave him some Motrin for the fever.
He also had a bit of a bloody nose this morning. I think it's a combination of the saline drops and Nasonex. Maybe we'll lay off the saline drops for a while. His little nose is probably all raw inside.
On the plus side, his terrible cough was silent last night. SO, I'm hoping that means all the cleaning I did and allergy-proof products I bought are doing the trick in his room :) Of course, it doesn't help the virus issue, but I'll take the cough-free night!
Slowly trying to get the house in order (still). Big baby shower here in the beginning of August. I finally hung SOMETHING on the wall. (I spent a lot of time repairing and painting this walls, it hurts a little to stick nails and screws in them!) I may take some pictures, but the chance of something being decorated AND clean seems so unlikely!
Also, why is it so much easier to GET MORE stuff than it is to GET RID of stuff?
- I took a bunch of books to the used book store today and probably left with almost as many ...
- Gave away some Stampin' Up stuff I had no use for and acquired a bunch of school supplies (but they were SO cheap) ...
- I resisted printing off a Michaels 25-percent off EVERYTHING (including sale items) coupon, but I printed off the 20-percent Big Lots coupon. I ::need:: some window tension rods and sheers. Besides, there are certain other things I need there. Right, NEED?
No comments:
Post a Comment