When you don't know where to start, start with what's right in front of you.
Naturally, that's the garage ...
It's not, but that's where I started.
I moved things around, so I have a garage sale pile and Husband's tools and bike/stroller and lawn care in more recognizable piles. I also have more room to open car doors (very important).
I took a trunk full of stuff to Goodwill (stuff that wasn't worth making sense of to sell at the garage sale).
My neighbor yelled at me for unloading bags of mulch. The mulch weighs less than my 3 year old, so I don't see what the big deal is. Just wait till they see what I am lifting at 37 weeks ...
I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything is fine. I hate waiting around for three-minute appointments. Next week is my first cervical check, so it'll take all of five minutes.
It's hot. After 30 minutes in the garage, both boys decided to go inside. You know it's bad when the little one is happy to go inside.
I started "school" on Monday. It's going pretty smoothly. Since we are starting so early, I'm just focusing on Language Arts and Math for now. Bean seems to be enjoying it - he actually bugged me about "doing school" on Tuesday. I will say it is MUCH easier to do when Moose is not running around the house screaming.
Moose is screaming a lot lately.
7.29.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment