No idea when we're closing.
Puked up everything (and even less than everything - yes, it's possible) today.
Back on meds that sedate me. I'm like a wild tiger that's been tranquilized for study. Thankfully, I'm not a whale being "studied" by Japanese researchers.
Woke up 10 minutes late. Little one soaked in urine, soaked all through his bed. Seriously, he must have peed out his diaper and then peed two or three more times. Bathed first thing, bedding washed second. Thankfully, the older one still got to school on time, successfully, and in a good mood. I applaud myself for keeping it together. I puked bile as soon as he got out the door.
MY cat is missing. Of course, the cat I care less for is still around. If anything, I feel bad for her, because she's always had her litter mate. I posted a LOST ad on Craig's List. Husband talks about fliers. We're so bogged with stress right now, though, that it's so low on the priority list. I haven't seen any kitty carcasses around. I believe she was cat-napped. They never stray too far from the house, though. Why now? The plan was to get them declawed and bring them back inside once the move was complete. Also, who takes a cat that is clearly well-fed and has a collar?
Having complete envy over this Amanda Hocking girl I just learned about. She's 26 and is making mad cash on young adult vampire/fantasy books. I talked to a college kid at B&N yesterday about how I read books on writing instead of writing. He has the same problem. So, logically, I bought Bird by Bird. It's wonderful. Wow, I could have bought it for like half the price on Amazon. Oh well. I do want B&N to stay in business.
Fed the small one strawberries, pepperoni, and cheese for lunch. I need to do a good grocery shopping trip. However, would rather watch family starve than brave a full trip to the grocery store.
3.01.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!! Hopefully things will start to look up soon! How many weeks are you now?
ReplyDelete