Finally, finally, we closed yesterday at 4 p.m.
We went to the house today, where Husband promptly ripped out the trim around the soon-to-be-wall and the door and jam shutting off the tub/toilet room. The entire space is slightly deeper than we remember, so that's good. We decided to leave the closet opening into the bathroom ... lessens the job significantly. It's the bigger closet, but I think I'll let Husband have it. A smaller closet is less for me to have to keep clean. Also, since I don't have a collection of professional attire ... I really don't have a long of clothes to hang up.
I also showed him how to open the breaker box.
Yes, I showed him ... despite never having opened it myself.
I ripped off the first layer of the wallpaper border in the kitchen area. I noticed the wall texture in the kitchen and eat-in area is super gross (very heavy texture - perfect place for dust and grossness and hang out). I hope to sand that down and repaint it before we're moved in.
I am back on my meds. I think my body is adapting to the sedation. Must just keep taking them for now.
I was 12 weeks yesterday (my weeks change on Wednesdays). The baby is bigger than a thumb now.
I am still wearing my regular clothes. I was wearing maternity jeans for a while - just to keep all pressure off my belly. With the weight loss, though, my regular jeans fit just fine below my little bump. I can still sleep on my stomach, which I will so miss soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm ready for a bump picture!!!! :)
ReplyDelete