2.28.2011

Umm, that didn't happen ...

We did not close on the house today.

Thanks to our bank.

We are supposed to close tomorrow, but Husband has to work 7 to 5 and no one seems to understand "No, I cannot take an hour off." Hopefully, the title company will stay open late so we can close then.

Our Realtor (God forbid we don't capitalize it) says the seller is "perturbed" that we are not closing today. Umm, sorry? I'm really curious as to why our last Realtor (the one we sold our home with) was so concerned with "the buyers" and this Realtor is so concerned with "the seller." Aren't WE your clients? The seller is more than welcome to not sell us the house. Trust me, we are so fed up that we'd look at it as RELIEF.

Husband went over our cell minutes. That's like $70 our of our pockets thanks to this stupidity.

Our bank has agreed to give us $500 for their EPIC FAIL. I'll believe it when we see it. Also, the money we thought we were out because of ignoramus closing estimates (seriously, we're talking off by 200 percent), we are probably not out ... so aside from our cell phone bill, the $500 will be a gain ... if it happens (and I believe it will, because aside from THIS particular dealing, our bank has rocked).

If we don't close tomorrow, our Realtor asked him, "What about Wednesday?" To which Husband said, "I'll have to tell you tomorrow, because my schedule changes." I find it hilarious that this inconveniences HER and THE TITLE COMPANY and THE SELLER.

THIS IS EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE, YOU ASS HATS.

Every day, not just the day we need to close. You'll survive. It's takes about three to four years to get used to, but you survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL