3.23.2011

Baby Appointment

Big day, I guess.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. I'm now back to my original weight. My doctor was out sick (first time in at least six years), so I saw one of her partners. The baby's heart rate averaged 144.

About two weeks ago, I noticed a lump at the bottom of my rib cage on the left side. I knew it wasn't the baby (it doesn't move), and I don't have it on my right side. I asked the doctor about it, and she seems to think I HAVE AN EXTRA RIB. You know, just in case. Here I've been walking around thinking it's a tumor or a petrified baby growing outside the womb - an extra rib seems terribly boring in comparison.

My next appointment is April 20. We'll find out if Baby 3.0 is a boy or girl then :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Well I'm glad its just an extra rib instead of a petrified baby. you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL