2.28.2011

Homeowners ... soon

We're supposed to close on the house today. Our bank really dropped the ball on this whole thing, and it's been a nightmare. Really, they could not have a done a worse job. Up to this point, we've absolutely loved our bank ... but, wow, we are really reconsidering things there. It's all been so frustrating that I told Husband, "Let's just get the new floors put in and put the house back up for sale. I don't even want to move in." He didn't disagree. However, it's not the house's fault our bank sucked a big one. So, fingers crossed, we signed some dotted lines this afternoon and are done with it.

We're pretty intimidated by picking a house of paint colors, so we're not. We'll move in and decide from there. Most all the walls are painted out beige. Aside from the coffee mug and navy blue kitchen area, there's nothing so gross that we can't live with it for a little while. Hopefully a good "wipe down" will assist any residual smells (but I'm positive the replacing of all floors will take care of 99 percent of that problem). I just hate to have Husband go to all the trouble of painting and then once we get our stuff in and situated we look around and think, "Hmm, I don't really like this color."

Did I post about my doctor's visit? The baby looks like a baby now. Heart beat was 150 (but I had a small Pepsi right before my appointment ... so there might be some residual caffeine going on there). I was down 7 pounds, but the baby gained SIX DAYS! You have to measure a week off for them to change your due date, and since I'm positive on my dates, this sucker is just a big one.

Today is my first day trying "no meds." I dry heaved some, but I've kept everything down. I had a big bowl of guacamole and the first strawberries of the season. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL