1.26.2011

Heart Rate Guessing Game

Baby 3.0
6 weeks, 6 days - 130 bpm

Baby 2.0
about 14 weeks - 147 bpm
about 18 weeks - 136 bpm

Baby 1.0
about 18 weeks - 160 bpm (nurse suspected breakfast had just kicked in)
about 22 weeks - 145 bpm

I'm going to call it right now ... BOY.

I even said to the ultrasound tech, "130? It's another boy." She said, "Well, it's still pretty early." I said, "Yeah, I guess it's old wives tales, right?" She said, "There's some truth to that one." Three flipping boys ... how do I wrap my head around that?

2 comments:

  1. Well now, that may be possible. However, my SIL has a boy and a girl and both of their HR's were rather low, around 130-150's. There's still hope!!!!

    Maybe the baby was sleeping or she is going to be a very relaxed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if it is a boy, you can always try for 4.0... :)
    Aunt Rose

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL