I went to Kohls because both boys needed new shoes. Call me crazy, but I never look at the bottom of their shoes ... till they're laying on a dentist chair. I noticed both boys' soles were pretty darn warn. I found Bean some tie-up shoes on clearance (he's now learning HOW to tie his shoes), so I got him his current size and one up for less than $20. Of course, they didn't have any size 9 shoes for Bean on clearance, but I still found a pair for about $12. ALSO, I found sheets for like $8! I might not feel right about buying all new bedding for the guest bed right now, but I can stomach $8 for some new sheets - which are really the most important part for a guest. They are laundered and on the bed ... all ready for my mom.
The NYE party starts at 8 p.m. Both our boys will be in bed, so only one of us will be heading out to the party anyway. My husband is being anti-social and obsessively watching Battlestar Galacticia every chance he gets ... so I might be the one to go out. All I know it, no child or animal that comes into this house will be named Starbuck - despite my husband's enthusiasm.
12.31.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment