12.31.2010

Oh, it's New Year's Eve?

When you have small children, I think New Year's Eve goes out the window. What I love most about the New Year is a clean slate - this year I will once again tackle the ideals of housekeeping and child rearing - but New Year's in terms of parties? We have an invite to a friend's, where we can also bring our kiddos. Truth, though, what's the point of going out if my kids are going to be around AND other people's kids will be around? I think I will send Husband alone. I feel my cold (umm, can we call it a sinus infection now) in the back of my head anyway.

My mom gets here soon :) I cleaned off the bed in the crap craft room and am about to wash up the sheets. The bedding in there is in sorry shape. I am tempted to go buy new stuff, but I don't want to spend the moolah (because that would contradict my New Year's resolutions).

There is such a long list of 2011 stuff, but I feel I need another week to sort it all out. I want to do menu planning religiously, but tomorrow marks January 1, and I have no menu written up. BUT the day is young, so maybe I'll make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL