1.01.2011

Happy New Year!

I brought in the New Year finishing an episode of Animal Hoarders. You know what it made me realize? Less television in 2011. Seriously.

So, what's on your list?

My 2011 Resolutions/Goals
  1. Watch less TV. (Not sure how to measure this, but I'll figure something out.)
  2. Save $50/month of grocery money - set aside for Christmas.
  3. Have garage sale this spring.
  4. Complete these digital scrapbook pages for each year from 2005 and on. I realize I may never get tangible scrapbooks done, but I can at least have these.
  5. Write everyday.
  6. Submit three writing pieces to contests and/or for publication.
  7. Stay on top of out-of-town family birthdays and anniversaries - mail cards and, if applicable, presents on time!
  8. Buy a home.
  9. Get baby chicks once settled in new home.
  10. Create birthday spreadsheet.
  11. Continue making laundry detergent.
  12. Make trip to Dallas (be sure to take books to sell to Half-Priced Books).
  13. Visit two new Louisiana cities.
  14. Wake up earlier on the weekdays (ideally, BEFORE the little one awakens - so 6 a.m.).
  15. Keep my credit cards bills at ZERO! I'm starting 2011 off with $0 on the offenders, so let's keep it that way!
  16. Begin compost pile once moved.
  17. Learn to can, if the fruit/vegetables are available.
  18. Create inventory of paper craft items for All Souls Artist Sunday and South Highlands Jazz Festival.
  19. Take care of car - try and keep it clean.
  20. Learn two new crochet stitches - I learned the double stitch and basketweave this year).
  21. Maintain reading journal (speaking of which ... I need to add a book to LAST YEAR).
  22. Menu planning ... starting in February or maybe the second half of January :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL