12.06.2010

More Beauties of Fun

Subscription to Hobby Farms Magazine.

Subscription to Urban Farm. Please do not confuse with Urban Garden, which focuses mainly on growing marijuana. (Trust me, I made that mistake. Thankfully, B&N was understanding and allowed me to return it.)

Book Ends by Jonathan Adler for Barnes & Noble. I particularly like the owl and these pretty white ones. The dog is cute too.

Fingerless gloves. I'm pretty sure Kohls and JCP carries these (for less), but these ones from Etsy are cute too. Any color is fine with me.

Some bedding for our guest bed (full size). The bedding we have is getting a little worn out. Of course, I am a sucker for Amy Butler: Dancing Paisley design (this links to Designer Linen Outlet, but Bed Bath Beyond still has some items, but since they're clearanced out there the selection is limited).

I'm not just posting these things to be greedy :) I'm hoping they might inspire you too. Thankfully, I do not ::need:: anything this year, but I still love gifts.

I did my annual buy-for-a-little-girl-in-need-because-I-do-not-have-a-little-girl spree today. I once again and spent less than $20 for $85 of stuff. I also bought a book (with magnet drawer) at B&N and had a Mr. Potato set in the closet. Cute princess pajamas, a princess bowl and plate set, heart-themed jacket and matching pants, and 12 pairs of cute socks. My thriftiness wasn't as good as last year, but darn it if toddler girl stuff costs more than baby girl stuff - and I HAD to get those Disney princess pajamas (and they weren't the best sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL