10.09.2010

Family Pictures

We went for family pictures this morning, since our August photo shoot was a bit of a disaster. Well, this was pretty much just as big of a disaster, but we weren't sweating. Moose would not sit, Bean couldn't get a grip on "put your chin down," and it was just awful. I'm strongly considering adopting a new family for our next family pictures OR just getting pictures of myself. What a miserable experience.

There was one good shot of the boys together - very cute - and one OK of the four of us. The individuals of the boys left a lot to be desired, but if they want to look like turkeys in their pictures, then I guess that's something they can look at years from now and wonder, "Why did I make that face?" I will say, "Because you're uncooperative and fidgety."

Also, I made the mistake was washing my jeans, and now they don't fit. I had to put on "slimming" under garments to get in them. Just ate the last of the pumpkin cake and maybe now can more seriously consider the Spark Points diet. Bummed.

Thomas is coming to Rusk, Texas in two weekends - it's only two hours away and Moose has a three-day weekend. I think it'd be nice to do a family trip out there. We'll stay at a pet-friendly hotel, so we'll bring the dog. Of course, I'm convinced the kittens will destroy my house in three days ... also, they're so needy. No human interaction for three days will probably make them suicidal or something. I'll need to ask a friend to pop in to visit with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love traveling with my dogs. It's like bringing a peice of home with you.

    As for the kittens, with no children, dog or adults, they will probaly just lounge around the house. I know my cat never missed us when we were gone.

    Aunt Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to check in on the kittens and I'm sure Lily would love to go and play with all your toys :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL