9.24.2010

Why I Love Jersey Shore

I probably should be embarrassed that I love Jersey Shore, but I'm not. Say what you want, I am a stay-at-home mom that LOVES that show. Why? Because it's fun. It's like Ke$ha. It's not sophisticated or complicated, it's just fun. Also, Pauly D is adorable :)

Question: I vacuum every day (sometimes missing one day here and there, but rarely) and every day my vacuum canister is FULL. I know I have animals and children, but do they really shed and create enough mess to make a vacuum canister that filthy day after day? Everything come out as a gray mass - sort of like the lint out of the dryer. Gross, right? Is there some art of vacuuming that I'm missing? Is this normal?

Additionally, the laundry is still psychotic, but I think it's just a fact of life.

So I decided to add chickens to the mess.

They are in their coop. I will take pictures later.

I think I'll name them Azalea, Peony, and Grace. I originally wanted to name them after my great-grandmas, but they're not very friendly birds ... so I think I want to save those names for when I raise chickens from chicks and can actually treat them like pets. One lays green eggs, though - pretty cool!

We still just call the kittens: CATS! Hmm. We should do something about that.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, love the Jersey Shore. I even DVR it. I know, sad, but its true!

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL