A manager (possibly the general manager) of the local Michaels called me last night and asked me to give her a call back. (I copy and pasted and blog post to Michaels' corporate email.) She sounded sweet-as-pie complete with a Southern accent. I was hoping a man would call me, because then I'd have no trouble standing my ground ... but I am hopeless with nice-sounding ladies! I don't want to call back, I said everything I had to say in my email. My mom says I am a chicken. Ugh.
Met up with some fellow Tastefully Simple consultants today for lunch. They're such a nice group. I mailed off four packages with catalogs, recipes, and samples to a few out-of-town clients today. Enjoy! I am hosting an open house at my home Saturday, Oct. 2 and am planning on a mystery host catalog party online too (need to figure out those details). I have a good feeling about all of it.
Moose has been in a mood this week. Maybe it's the Terrible Twos or maybe he has a bit of a cold, but he's so disagreeable and whiny when we drop him off at Mother's Day Out (though, he doesn't CRY, he's just not so gung-ho like he usually is). He's just not quite himself.
Bean is still doing great with school and is making improvements with his karate. He's just growing up fine and dandy.
The kittens are psychotic. I have never met two things that poop so much. They also yacked three times for my husband this morning. Lord only knows what they ate this time. Why are we adding chickens to our zoo? Crazy people. CRAZY.
I rearranged some closets and my craft/crap room last night with some help from Husband. I'm trying to relocate all my hobby-type stuff to the craft/crap room and keep it out of
RAIN! FINALLY! I HEAR IT. I SEE IT. We so needed this!
No comments:
Post a Comment