6.21.2010

Blogs

I've been giving a lot of thought to all the blogs I maintain (and have maintained). I think I may work on combining them all into one public blog (at this address). I'll need to edit a lot of posts to maintain privacy and it'll take some time to bring everything over. I liked the idea of having separate blogs for separate things, but it turns out it's all connected. It's all MY life - the boys, the military fun, the crafting, the homemaking, etc.

So, I'll get to work on that eventually. I thought about starting a new blog entirely, but I couldn't think of anything better than What Today Looks Like. It's my favorite.

Stay tuned for fun blog drama in the future :)

1 comment:

  1. I love blog drama! Well, I love blogs--that counts, right? I'm still waiting for the day when they make channels available on blogs so one person can have a bunch of channels--like the pioneer woman.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL