Yesterday marked the end of our buyers 10-day option period. Not a thing was said regarding the $300 (nor about our refusing to meet in the middle at $150). Their house in Nebraska is in contract. We're good to go ... barring terrible circumstances :)
I rented out a meeting room at the library for this Saturday. I invited several friends to come up and craft with me. I need to call around and wrangle a sitter, because my husband will probably be IN VEGAS ... AGAIN. Should I start to be concerned about all the time he spends in Vegas?
On the 15th, we are planning on driving one of our vehicles and a medium-large Uhaul truck to Shreveport. We'll get our keys and leave a big chunk of stuff, and then leave the Uhaul there and drive back here together. The movers will be here the 19th or 20th for the rest. Hello? I'm like really moving in about TWO WEEKS.
Tomorrow we are meeting Mrs. Precious One and Precious One for Story Time and possibly lunch (if SOMEONE behaves well enough that I'm not suicidal at the end of Story Time). I also have some shorts to exchange, because my husband cannot possibly understand why he would need two pairs of khaki shorts. Forget that I got them for $9, why does he need two pairs? So, hopefully I can find a DIFFERENT color in his size.
Husband is working late this week, so I got to run around sans Moose this morning. I hit deals at Target AND Walgreens AND CVS. It was SO peaceful.
It's raining here today, which I love.
Need to plan out what I'll be crafting this Saturday and then seriously start packing up the office/craft room. You know, TO MOVE IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS.
Oh, and this upcoming move will mark my 18th address. How many addresses have you had?
5.03.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've had at least 10 different addresses over the years. We are hoping to move out to the country at some point in time before the boys start school. Hopefully that will be our last address.
ReplyDeleteI'm at 10!
ReplyDelete