4.20.2010

We're in Contract, Sort of

The paperwork is signed!

We have buyers. Buyers who offered OVER the asking price (they did ask for closing fees, but even minus those, it's still a fine offer). Said buyers also have a home to sell in Nebraska, but they are military and have orders here. They're motivated to sell their home, so I'm not worried about that. Maybe that's naive, but I don't think so.

Until their home sells, our house is still on the market. It can be shown and we can accept other offers. If we get other offers, the current buyers have the first right of refusal. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's a win-win. Yes, I'll still have to keep the house tidy, but that's not such a bad thing.



Now, I'm off to stalk these people and the home they're selling ...

1 comment:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL