We've decided to have the carpet cleaners also clean the couches - maybe they can do something about the ink marks and liven up the couches overall. I have a lot of confidence in their abilities, so that should work out. (Right, because having confidence it someone's service always means they deliver to expectations?)
If all else fails, however, I have these guys picked out:
With a matching loveseat (in the green) and ottoman (matching the chair). Aren't they wonderful? The fabric is called Performance and is supposed to be kid-proof - no spills or stains, easy wipe downs. Something tells me it must feel like a plastic bag.
Please note that the green is called ALPINE and not DRAB (like my current couches). HUGE DIFFERENCE. MONUMENTAL, some might say.
Also, Mrs. House of Toys, please note the PATTERN on the chair. Yes, a pattern chosen by yours truly. Of course, these items are really never going to come into my house ... so it's safe to pretend that I might buy a patterned piece one day. (I've gotten grief over my solid curtains, solid pillows, and solid couches and chairs from Mrs. House of Toys from time to time.) Also, please note, that I know my mother hates the chair.
Also, why does a loveseat cost as much as a couch? And I don't want the matching pillows. Can I get money off for skipping the pillows?
I've decided that I'm a fan of two-cushioned couches. For me, they just look more tidy or something.
I just love the pattern! However, the sofas do look a little "plastic-y" or something. It might just be the picture though! I would say it can't be any worse than leather and if the carpet cleaner can't fix the sofa, go for it. Did you ask him if he would take the coupon for the couch instead of the floors?
ReplyDelete