1.22.2010

Have I Posted These?

A few weeks ago, Husband took Bean and our neighbor's kiddo to a classmate's birthday party at The Other Place. On the way home, the two of them (Bean and our neighbor's kiddo) were talking about their dads and talking about how their dads could fix anything and how their did built that. (That is an out-of-business go kart track ... and neither of their dads built it. I think the place was out of business before either of their dads was ever born.) Anyway, it was highly competitive.

Our Neighbor's Kiddo: Well, my daddy has a gun.
Bean: My mama has a gun [dramatic pause] for tape.

It still cracks me up. (And, yes, I do have a serious tape gun. I'm a serious paper crafter, people!)

Also, another great conversation about sweet Moose's conversation skills.

Bean: "Mama, we not know what he say because he speaks Spanish."

It's been months since that little tidbit, and I'm still laughing.

1 comment:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL