Yesterday, Bean came out of the bathroom and was bleeding from his chin. He was very upset. I suspected what might have happened but asked him anyway: "I was in Mama and Dada bafroom." I told him to show me what happened. He wailed some more. "I not go in timeout?" I said, "No, you won't go in time out, but it's important to tell me the truth." So, we walked into the bathroom and he showed me the razor ... he'd also wiped blood all over my new hand towel and had flung my hair straightener on the ground (and it's not a cheap hair straightener).
He tried to shave.
It was a brand new blade.
Luckily, it was just a small cut - very small. It could have been much worse.
I don't think he'll be doing it again.
Most importantly, my hair straightener was fine :)
=====
Bean gets his new glasses today. His prescription was upped. The eye doctor anticipates that he'll easily be out of glasses by 10. The new glasses are very cool - dark blue metallic rims. Umm, remember the money I was saving from Pantry Challenge? Yeah, they'll be paying for glasses. If he treats them as well as he treated the first pair .... the kid better not need braces, that's all I'm saying.
=====
I'm getting a lot of grief for Moose's hair lately. Yes, it's long. Yes, there's a lot of it. I'm just so not there yet. I shaved off all of Bean's hair, and I've been traumatized ever since.
=====
I'm signing up for a stained glass class! It'll be this Saturday and next Saturday! It's my reward for my husband heading to Vegas last weekend!
====
I am about 100 pages away from finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I can't believe it's almost over.
=====
Once I finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I'll have read five books so far this year. Pretty darn good ... we're not even done with January.
=====
Moose stayed in the church day care for about an hour yesterday. He cried and cried. One of the workers finally picked him up and rocked with him. She said he snuggled in her lap the whole time. What a baby ...
=====
Moose got three shots yesterday. He's now up-to-date on everything except the MMR, which I'm putting off till I take him to Mother's Day Out or till he starts pre-school. You know, I realize I don't know a single person who has personally had an ill effect from the vaccine, but all the controversy around it does make me uncomfortable.
=====
The Rock is a much cooler name than Dwayne. I mean, really, Dwayne???
=====
I got bored in the first 15 minutes of Angels & Demons (the movie). My husband got through about half of it and then went to bed. So, umm, you know it's really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I took stained glass class when I lived in Falls Town and I LOVED it! It was so relaxing--the time just flew by. I wonder if it's the same lady? Probably is.
ReplyDelete