11.30.2009

Remember What I Said ...

I made a huge mistake checking out this post on Style Lush. It's the top 125 gifts less than $25.

First, I am in love with these (despite the fact that they don't match my kitchen). I only wish they had an apron.

If I had a baby and it was his first Christmas (I say he because, come on, we're not going to get a girl), I would be desperate for these. Things written on butts (on babies ONLY) are adorable. Are those not the cutest darn things ever?

I love my measuring spoons (something my husband's grandma sent a while back that are stainless steel), but I love these too (but regret that they're not more practical, I mean, I don't see a single measurement listed on them). BUT look at these measuring cups: Puffer Bird and Nesting Dolls. OMG!!! (Note: the measuring cups I suggested are not under $25, but I think they're worth every penny.)

There are some awesome suggestions over there, so check them out. I have resisted. I did, however, make some purchases for others (Moose, Bean, and Precious One). I am also done wrapping all the gifts in the house! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I want those pot holders, too! And I really don't need pot holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes. That post may get me into trouble too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL