11.25.2009

Days Like This

Moose woke up screaming twice last night. I just ignored him and fell back asleep.

Bean woke up at 3:30 a.m. He puked all over his bed (and his pjs). The cleanup process woke up Moose ... Moose with a poopy diaper (no doubt why he was crying to begin with - he doesn't usually have a poop till he wakes up in the morning). Now, Moose has a super-terrible rash once again. It looks just awful. Everyone is exhausted. Bean hasn't thrown up again, but he's clearly still worn out (he hasn't asked to play the Wii yet today, and that's clearly a sign of illness in his world). Moose is also cutting two lower teeth and an upper molar.

I just love being a mom on days like this.

I do, of course, have two applie pies in the oven (one will represent my spirit at the House of Toys Thanksgiving and the other will go with us). I also have a frozen pizza in there ... quality lunch for me and the boys :)

2 comments:

  1. ahh, the joys of motherhood :) There are plenty of days that I just sit there and think to myself "really? Is this REALLY happening on top of everything else?!" Such is life my friend, such is life. Just hug them and kiss them and know tomorrow is a brand new day, with no mistakes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys have a great holiday!!!! STILL miss you at work!

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL