11.20.2009

New Moon

Starting at about 7:10 last night ... we waited in line to go see New Moon (me, Mrs. House of Toys, and some others). Mrs. House of Toys and I skipped out for an hour and went to dinner, but then we were back ... and sat and sat. They let us in the theater around 9:30. Then we waited and waited till 12:01.

Oh, and then it was all worth it.

I can't say I'll be going to such lengths for the next movie (umm, I could go see it the next weekend and be just as happy), but it was fun to be part of pop culture history ... once.

There was about 30 minutes of previews before the movie. Let me go on the record and say that the upcoming movie Avatar both horrifies me in how terrible it will likely be, but I'm also quite intrigued.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who slept on a sidewalk in Los Angeles for three days. I think she's crazy, but it is cool that she did that, got the stars autographs and all that--a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL