10.29.2009

Crick in the Neck

Oh my goodness.

I am in excruciating pain. Seriously, not only can I not turn my head, I can't bend over. When it's not a shrieking pain, it's a steady pain that haunts the back of my head. The steady pain reminds me of my wisdom teeth ... when I had three dry sockets.

I've been reading online and trying to get some remedies.

Some say it will take 10 to 14 days to heal!!!

I've had cricks in my neck before, but nothing that has made me feel this useless and on edge.

I've heated and massaged. Nothing.

Am off to pop some Motrin.

*****

Moose is still sick. The raspy breath is gone, so I know he's doing better, but he's still far from 100 percent. Today is the first day I've taken him out - just this morning to the post office and grocery shopping. We came home for a nap, and he refused for a while. I really missed the mark on the whole self-soothing thing. The kid has no concept of it. I know he needs his rest, though, so I tossed him in his crib ... 90 minutes of screaming and he has passed out. We'll see how long this lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yuck, sick kiddo and sick Mel? No good at all! If you can find it, try Biofreeze on your neck. It was the only thing that worked for me when I had a pinched nerve in my neck.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL