OK, folks. I am finally downloading the pictures and will update soon. There is so much fun stuff - Halloween costumes, pumpkin buying, a torn apart bathroom, a sick baby, and more!
Moose is feeling better. The only thing still bothering him is the diaper rash - which no longer looks like a yeast rash, but just a run-of-the-mill diaper rash. It gets better, then it gets worse. I let him run around naked about an hour everyday. That did not end well yesterday ... I think he peed the biggest puddle I've ever seen (that coming from someone who has potty-trained an older child and owns a 35-pound dog).
Bean is doing well in school. He comes home with mostly green days now. This morning he told me, "Sometimes, Mrs. Wookus is not nice." I asked when. He said, "When she changes your crayon to blue." Well, kiddo, how 'bout you stop SHOOTING AT PEOPLE when she tells you to stop (his most recent altercation)!
The bathroom is coming along, but still far from finished. It seems like every time we think we're ready "for this," then "something else" comes up. We were hoping to get the cabinet in, but with the way it's designed, we needed to tile first. The new cabinet and sink sit nearly 6" taller than the old one ... so we needed some different pipes to make everything work. All the running around shopping takes a lot of time and there's no rushing mortar or plaster in the drying aspect. We'll get there.
11.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment