8.11.2009

Happenings

Last Saturday, I had a planning meeting with the M&Ms group. (I'm on the steering committee. Oh, and M&Ms stands for Moms & Munchkins.) We planned out an entire year of meetings - themes, food, speakers, etc. It was actually ::not:: that bad. We've carried over some of our popular themes (finances, PJ night, Christmas Party) and added some new ones (marriage, which will have a bridal shower theme, and personalities, where will take a couple tests). I think it's going to be a fun year! We also decided on a regular play date and possibly introducing a quarterly Bunco night.

I also applied for my first design team! The four spots are open till August 15. I assume (though, I really have no idea) they'll have their decisions made by the end of the month. We'll see. I totally dig their stamps, and I would love, love to work with them!

Also, a few guys in my husband's "assignment year" (or something like that) got their assignments. Everyone got something good (probably their first or second choice, we would guess), so we're not sure if that's good or bad news. It could mean everyone is going to get their first or second choice. It could mean those first round of guys took all the "good" stuff. It could mean nothing. It probably means nothing. There are always rumors of this or that, but nothing can be confirmed. We can just be happy for the guys who got their assignments and be happy with whatever we get. My husband has done his best, so we'll just keep waiting.

Oh, and Cappie (our beta fish) died Monday. Yet another example of my inability to keep a small pet alive. The dumb thing lived through three weeks of my husband feeding it one pellet a day (he misunderstood what I said, to feed it one or two pellets twice a day), but I get home and clean its home and it ups and dies on me. Dumb fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL