8.12.2009

Bean Says

Yesterday was ::one of those days:: with Bean. He was just disagreeable about everything. I took him to the $1 movie in the morning, and he fidgeted in his seat non-stop. I asked him how the movie was and he said, "Bad." It wasn't the best movie (Madagascar 2), but I wouldn't call it bad. We went to Wal-Mart and he pulled things off shelves, wouldn't stay by the cart, made obnoxious sounds, etc. It's pretty rare that he embarrasses me in public nowadays, but yesterday was ridiculous. Everything I said, he would say the opposite. Seriously ...

Me: You need to lose the attitude.
Bean: No, Mama, I win the attitude.

3 comments:

  1. See, for myself, if I was trying to be contradictory, I probably would have gone with "I keep the attitude" but clearly Bean is more clever than I am....so watch out Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that is awesome...I know that makes for a great day when attitudes like that come out. The best (or worst) thing is that it only seems to come out around moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm. . . I'm thinking of making that my new slogan.

    Your m&m groups sounds like fun--a good mix of things.

    You know, with the assignment thing, I found that usually one person was disappointed and everyone else was fine. I'm not thrilled with the way they do things at ENJJPT, but that's another story for another day. If you don't get the plane you want, you'll probably get better bases, so it kind of evens out.

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL