7.02.2009

Delicious

I made the most delicious yellow cake in the whole wide world.

Actually, it was the most delicious cake. Period. Yes, even more delicious than my beloved CHOCOLATE. (I can't even believe I said that. I'm sorry, Chocolate. You will always be number one with me. I swear.)

Anyway, I apparently did not grease and flour the pans well enough.

Ugh.

But this means I can eat lots of damaged pans full ;)

Will remake tomorrow.

Even Husband was wildly impressed. Wildly.

2 comments:

  1. I've never made cake from scratch. Is it difficult? Nate's mom made our wedding cake and it was SOOOO good. It made me realize there's a strange aftertaste to some box cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow cake with chocolate icing is my favorite, hands down. It's what I request for my birthday every year! Now I'm craving yellow cake....

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL