The last two days, I got Moose to nap without any drama. Yesterday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese before nap time. We came home, I patted his rump for 10 minutes, turned the central air fan on, and he slept for 90 minutes - not as long as I'd like, but I'll take that over 2 hours of screaming. Today, we went to the library on base for story and craft time, ate lunch at home, then did 10 minutes of rump pats, turned on the fan, and he slept for 90 minutes again! Yippee! Bed time is still proving difficult. Since the boys and I are headed to Indiana in a week, I decided not to push the issue ... his sleeping times and places will be completely disrupted again shortly. So, he just stays up with me and passes out with me for now. I'm not complaining (yet).
Something funny Bean says (and I don't want to forget): When you ask him a question like "Who wants lunch?" or "Who wants to go?" or "Who needs a bath?" he replies, "I not!" Ha ha. I must hear "I not" at least two dozen times a day. He also calls his knees "legbows" (like elbows, but on your legs). He cracks me up. He just told me, while looking at Moose's 3-month picture, "Him's wearing brown hair." (Moose's hair is now blond.) Oh, the poor grammar skills of children.
In other news, I actually ordered photo prints so I can scrapbook. It's been years since I printed pictures. Maybe Moose will actually get a few scrapbook pages one of these days :)
Also, the new Stampin' Up catalog was released July 1. It's a good one! Far stronger than the last two. There is quite a bit I'd like, but it'll have to wait for a while. You know, unless you're interested in getting me an early anniversary or Christmas gift :)
Kellykrisser, I have two of your four cards ready. Will continue to work and have your prize out to you soon!
I'm reading Audition by Barbara Walters. I'm only about 25 pages in, but I'm fascinated. Unlike a lot of celebrities, she's actually smart and educated and a capable writer. Thank goodness. Also, in a world full of memoirs about drugs and depression, it's nice to read about "a life" and not a vice. Well done, Ms. Walters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment