I am still doing laundry today. I'm not sure how Jon & Kate Plus 8 only get away with two washers and dryers. I need two of each, and I have a quarter of the amount of children. I think the Duggars have four of each. I would need like 10.
People seem to like the painted fireplace better. I really think it does lighten up the room. Mrs. House of Toys really liked it ... I have also recruited her to finish the job for me by buying her a bike. (She is trying to get money/bike donations so all the kids with perfect attendance at the school she volunteers at can get a new bike.) So, everyone will win in the end.
I have 14 cloth diapers. This gets me through about two days. I wash them every other day (sometimes every day). Another 6 might be nice, then I could maybe sneak another 12 or 24 hours in there or at least have some while the others are washing and drying (I like to airdry the covers and on humid days that takes a while). We are making due, though.
I am so happy it's Friday. Mrs. House of Toys and I are planning on going to garage sales tomorrow morning, then her family is coming over Sunday for dinner. Mr. House of Toys is cleaning our air conditioner in exchange for a steak dinner. (Mrs. doesn't cook red meat, so this is a treat for him. Also, do you notice there's a lot of trading going on?) It's also Mother's Day on Sunday! Hopefully, all our cards and gifts arrive to our moms and Jonathan's grandma on time.
5.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment