5.10.2009

Happy Mothers' Day

I thought I'd share a card Bean made for me at school. His answers are bolded. I take no responsibility for the grammar.

Happy Mother's Day 2009!

My Mom is 4 years old.

Her hair is red

and her eyes are green.

My mom loves to relax

by go to toy store to get toys

and she likes to wear a green shirt with paint on it.

My mom loves to

cook pancakes.

Her favorite chore is clean Thomas and train track.

Her favorite TV show is Thomas.

Mommy always tells

me go to my cousin's house.

It makes her happy when

she go like this (made jumping motion).

When Mom shops, she loves to

buy bath stuff.

If she could go on a trip she would go

to the airplane-port and would

take an airport to Thomas track.

I really love it when my

Mom stamps a choo choo train.

She's the Best!!! I Love You Mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Mel, I never knew you had such an affinity for all things Thomas! Guess I know what someone's getting for her next birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL