We raised lots of money last night - more than we expected. Sales were very good. I was also able to unload quite a bit of my inventory. Somehow, I've created a huge stash of inventory ... pound cakes and beer bread and out-of-season items and end-season items. They take up a lot of room. Thank goodness for Mrs. House of Toys' friends.
Bean spent the last two afternoons and evenings at House of Toys. He's been very happy about that. He needs his R and C fix before they disappear for a few months (they take off to North Dakota and Canada for a few months this year). Mrs. House of Toys was actually born in Canada, but she was raised in the states. She still has that "happy for no reason" vibe, though, and her mom has a cute Canadian accent. Oh, Canada!
Anyway, Husband is away to Phoenix for the weekend for a cross-country flight. I have two kids, two dogs, and a yard to contend with. Spike the Pug is spending the weekend here, so thankfully I have a trained guard dog on hand. Ha ha. Mrs. House of Trees in going to wrangle children while I mow our front lawns.
Also, Moose clicks his tongue now. It's pretty funny ... a little loud, but mostly funny.
5.22.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, Melio!
ReplyDeleteYou won second place in my give-away and get to pick one print from my shop: www.redbeandream.com Please visit the shop, pick out the print of your choice and then let me know which one you can e-mail me at katy [at] rebeandream [dot] com