5.20.2009

Pink Bread & More

I have a Tastefully Simple party tonight. It's actually Mrs. House of Toys party, but we're dumping kids off at her house and doing the fancy adult stuff here. I baked a beer bread with Jones Sugar-Free Black Cherry Soda. It's pink. I'm scared to taste it. I'm a girl that doesn't even eat green noodles, so you can imagine how I feel about pink bread.

The fireplace is looking good. Husband has one more side to trim in tonight and then I can paint out the trim and touch up the walls. I can't wait to post new pictures.

Poor Moose woke up screaming in pain. Teeth are dumb. He took a cat nap in my lap this morning and is down for his afternoon nap. I have an entire house to clean up for company tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL