4.21.2009

Relief

As some of you may know, it's been a stressful month around here. Husband started a new job within his squadron and for weeks this has meant "all your old job responsibilities PLUS this new job." Thankfully, he is handing off his old job responsibilities this morning and can now fully dedicate himself to just the new stuff. Also, his Wednesday-night class is done, so he'll only be gone for Thursday evenings (instead of both). This all means that Husband will be around more and will be less stressed from work. Really, the old schedule and job stress was getting SO old. Husband was actually home in plenty of time for dinner last night and got up with Bean this morning (something he hasn't done during the week in quite some time). Thank goodness for the relief!

For a few days now, Moose has decided to only sleep for 45 minutes at a time. This makes for a tired baby every two hours or so. This morning, the boys and I headed to the commissary, ate lunch at McDonald's, stopped by House of Toys, and took Bean to school. Moose and I usually come home then, and I put him down for a nap. Today, though, I decided to lug him around till he passed out. We dropped off my stuff for the LSS (Local Scrapbook Store) Garage Sale (they sell your items and give you store credit in return). Between me and Mrs. House of Toys, we had more than $300 worth of stuff priced. We also stopped by Bed Bath & Beyond (needed new kitchen shears, I go through those things like crazy) and Michaels (you know, because I needed something there ... sigh). We came home and he passed out. Hopefully, I will have to wake him up to get Bean.

By the way, only my MIL took me up on the "text me" request. Thank you to her.

1 comment:

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL