OK, so do you know where Megan McCafferty* is TONIGHT?
She's in at the Barnes & Noble in Thousand Oaks ... mere minutes away from in-laws and where I will be in June. I've actually been there!
Gah! My SIL should have graduated yesterday! (Sorry, Steffanie.) Then I could go to Megan's signing and think of a bunch of great things to say but then overthink them and just end up just saying, "Um, thank you." I had a similar experience with Liz Phair.
*Megan McCafferty is the writer of the Jessica Darling series. I just finished the final installment, Perfect Fifths, last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Melissa. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the book you suggested. I told you a few weeks ago that I was going to read The Shack in April - but I reserved it from the library and there are several other holds on it before I get it. So I'm going to read it as soon as I can, but it probably won't be until late May or early June.
ReplyDelete