3.30.2009

New, Delicious Baby Stuff

We now have a new stroller! I'm going to try and assemble it right after this post. It looks like this:
There is a full seat in the front and a "jump-in" bench on the back. This way, Bean can catch a ride if we have a long walk or are out somewhere. It's a little bit longer than my old stroller (which only seated one kiddo), but it's not any wider, and when it's folded up it's actually less bulky. I've heard mixed reviews on the Sit 'n Stand stroller, but I've tested several and am happy with this one. It was in-stock as our local Toys R Us and with the coupon in Sunday's paper, we got a good price on it .

I also ordered up a 12-pack of cloth diapers. Look at these cuties:I picked two of every blue, green, and yellow. I already have one of the softer blue (called Twilight, of all things!) and the softer green (called Grasshopper). Husband says he will change the pees, but all the poops are on me. Whatever, I'm fine with it.

I bought them from CottonBabies.com - free shipping, no tax, and with a 5-percent off coupon code. ALSO, the 12-pack offered a free set of baby legs. I ordered the ones called "Hopscotch Jack" for obvious reasons:A baby in argyle ... how cute is that? MY baby is argyle ... seriously, we should end our quest for cutest thing ever right now. We've found it!

For those you unfamiliar with BabyLegs (or leggies, as I think they're generally called), they fit a baby like this:

I guess it's so babies can hang out around the house. I think leggies are like PJ pants or something. Maybe people just like to show off their cloth diapers? Not sure. But they're cute. I'm not really well-versed in the area of cloth diapers, so hopefully Courtney will comment to clear some things up.

Now that I have spent all my husband's money (he usually says it's "our money," but with mentions of cloth diapers and stroller expenses it sometimes becomes his money), I am off to assemble the stroller and then test it out with a walk to Bean's school.

2 comments:

  1. Husband forgets that he wore cloth diapers and we made good use of the diaper service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so I see you are liking the cloth diapers?! :) This makes me happy. :) And yes, showing off cloth diapers is fun, I mean who doesnt loooove to see a very cute fluffy bum on a very cute baby??? Not to mention the baby legs are super cute cute. We have about 6 pairs and they are wonderful when they start crawling or in the spring time when its cold in the mornings but warm in the afternoon. You can still put shorts on them with the baby legs and then remove the baby legs when it gets warm out. Have fun with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL