The new baby is doing better. The antibiotics are working, and he's pulling through. Good news! I can only imagine how tiny he is, though. He's down to about 4 lbs. 9 oz. and arrived several weeks early. Despite his small size, he's putting up a big fight.
=====
I baked up the practice pirate cake today. It came out of the pan quite nicely - all the details of the pan turned out, but I realized I have no frosting and don't have all the ingredients to make frosting. Hmm ... so I guess I won't practice decorating it today.
Moose is taking his second nap for the day. There is laundry to do and bathrooms to clean and loads of other fun housework stuff. My 80-something-year-old neighbor was outside today. He washing one of his cars, watered the lawn, and then washed his second car. I feel so lazy.
3.04.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment