3.03.2009

On a Lighter Note

First, I think it's hilarious that my most commented on post was the Jon & Kate Plus 8 rant. I'm glad other people had the same reaction. I've actually taken the show off my DVR. I mean, you got to name 8 freaking kids? Wasn't that enough?

Second, I'm hosting a Stampin' Up catalog party. If you'd like to order something, let me know. Unfortunately, you cannot order from the website and have it count towards my party ... so you will have to call or email me. Spend $50 this month and get a free stamp set! I also free stuff in return, and you all know I need MORE stamp stuff!

You can view the catalogs here.

Third, Moose just rolled over. He's mumbling to himself and stuffed from dinner (sweet potatoes, oatmeal cereal, and bananas topped off with some breast milk - doesn't that combination sound delicious?). He's almost ready to pass out. He's gnawing on the glider now. Weirdo.

Fourth, I tried some Kashi cereal today. Umm, it has about the same amount of sugar as the garbage I was eating. AND it was sort of gross. So many textures and almost a bit too sweet. How do I say this? It was like eating sugar-coated tree bark. Perhaps I'll just stop buying cereal all together. I need a new morning meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL